Holbergsgade 6
1057 København K



Citizen inquiries

If you have questions about

  • The National Register (Folkeregistret)
  • Moving
  • Moving to Denmark
  • Moving from Denmark

please contact Citizens Service (Borgerservice) in your current municipality of residence or the municipality you are moving to.

If you have questions about

  • Work in Denmark

please refer to


Other inquiries

Please click here to see kontaktinformation (Danish)